- Flexible cancellation policy. Full refunds for cancellations two weeks prior to departure, during all seasons, and unlimited travel credits for cancellations less than two weeks prior to departure in prime, shoulder, and economy seasons, where Covid -19 travel restrictions apply.
- RV’s are being quarantined for appropriate periods of time, prior to being fully sanitized and prepared for upcoming rentals. The interiors and high touch areas of all rental vehicles are being sanitized with a virus killing cleaner called Proxi that is used as a disinfectant in hospitals and nursing homes
- Mattresses are being disinfected and or steam cleaned prior to every rental.
- Rental cleaning staff are wearing full personal protective equipment, including masks, face shields, and gloves.
- Finally, a seal is applied to the RV entry doors after each RV is cleaned and sanitized, so that no one unnecessarily enters the RV’s after cleaning.
- All forms, including check out may be completed electronically, prior to pick up. Where check out is completed electronically, Customers are responsible to photograph any damage that is not indicated on their check out form and to email the pictures to email@example.com and call to notify our rental manager of the damage at 1-888-539-3333, prior to departure.
- Verification of ID and original signatures on credit card payments will be required, prior to departure, while following social distancing procedures.
We may continue to revise our policies accordingly.
Click here to read more about how we're managing COVID-19.
Inclusive with every rental:
- Chassis Preparation - ex. all fluids, lights and tires checked
- Coach Preparation - ex. appliances, water electrical system etc. checked
- Demonstration and instructions of the operation of all interior and exterior components of the RV
- Full Fuel tank - (must be returned full)
- Full Propane tank
- Full Fresh water tank (bottled water is recommended for drinking and cooking)
- 2 Rolls of RV Toilet Tissue (only 1-ply may be used)
- 4 Packets of RV Toilet Chemicals for waste tank
- Fresh plastic to help protect high traffic carpeted areas
- Free vehicle parking at our premises, while on your trip
- Ontario Camping Directory
The following items All MUST be returned with the vehicle:
- Fresh Water Hose and Pressure Regulator
- Electrical Adapter - 30-15 amp and 50-30 amp (as required)*
- Stove/Oven Lighter
- RV Sewer Hose
- Outdoor Travel Motorhome Rental Manual
- Bike Racks
- GPS Device
- Lawn Chairs
- Top & Bottom Sheet
- Pillow & Pillow Case
- Face Cloth
- Hand Towel
- Bath Towel
- Luncheon Plate
- Knife, Fork, Spoon & Soup Spoon
- Steak Knife
- Dinner Plate
Standard Kitchen Kit
- 3 Pots with Lids
- Frying Pan
- Large Coffee Thermos
- Carving Knife
- Oven Mitts
- Salt & Pepper Shakers
- 2 Mixing Bowls
- Set of Measuring Cups
- 2 Wooden Spoons
- 2 Tea Towels
- 2 Dish Cloths
- Vegetable Peeler
- Can Opener
- Cork Screw
- Potato Masher
- Slotted Spoon
- Slotted Turner
- Waste Basket
- Broom & Dustpan
- Bucket & Mop
- First Aid Kit