Rental Ownership Program
- Flexible cancellation policy. Full refunds for cancellations two weeks prior to departure, during all seasons, and unlimited travel credits for cancellations less than two weeks prior to departure in prime, shoulder, and economy seasons, where Covid -19 travel restrictions apply.
- RV’s are being quarantined for appropriate periods of time, prior to being fully sanitized and prepared for upcoming rentals. The interiors and high touch areas of all rental vehicles are being sanitized with a virus killing cleaner called Proxi that is used as a disinfectant in hospitals and nursing homes
- Mattresses are being disinfected and or steam cleaned prior to every rental.
- Rental cleaning staff are wearing full personal protective equipment, including masks, face shields, and gloves.
- Finally, a seal is applied to the RV entry doors after each RV is cleaned and sanitized, so that no one unnecessarily enters the RV’s after cleaning.
- All forms, including check out may be completed electronically, prior to pick up. Where check out is completed electronically, Customers are responsible to photograph any damage that is not indicated on their check out form and to email the pictures to email@example.com and call to notify our rental manager of the damage at 1-888-539-3333, prior to departure.
- Verification of ID and original signatures on credit card payments will be required, prior to departure, while following social distancing procedures.
We may continue to revise our policies accordingly.
Click here to read more about how we're managing COVID-19.
Have you ever considered the purchase of a recreational vehicle and then gave it no further thought because of the following concerns: initial cost, additional taxes, limited utilization, insurance, maintenance, parking, storage, and depreciation?
The Rental Ownership Program at Outdoor Travel will turn all of these negatives into advantages that will benefit you personally. This plan will allow you to own a motorhome or trailer and benefit from the following:
H.S.T. on the purchase of your vehicle is REFUNDABLE
- Tax deductible - financing interest
- Tax deductible - insurance
- Tax deductible - maintenance
- Tax deductible - licensing fees
- Tax deductible - depreciation of your RV
- Substantial cash flow
- Free Storage
Truly the Perfect Business
Your motorhome or trailer has the potential to be marketed and managed professionally, by an established and internationally recognized Canadian company, Outdoor Travel.
As the sole owner of a specific motorhome or trailer, there are no restrictions on personal use. At a leisurely pace you can enjoy holidays with your family and friends, while visiting points of interest anywhere in North America.
Outdoor Travel acts as your manager to promote, manage, clean, and look after your RV. It's Outdoor Travel's success being published in brochures of tour operators worldwide, which makes this program possible. The beautiful thing about the rental income you earn is that it's tax free. HST is refunded to you as an input tax credit.
Outdoor Travel's licensed service mechanics perform all required maintenance, while our top notch housekeeping staff keep's your RV sparkling clean. If you like the idea of rental clients paying the majority of your costs towards owning a recreational vehicle, ask one of our sales professionals for more details on this fantastic opportunity
For more information contact us or call: (905) 548-8585
Disclaimer: Tax benefits may change or have various interpretations. We make no claim as to what the tax benefits may be, if any relate to you.