Renting an RV
- Flexible cancellation policy. Full refunds for cancellations two weeks prior to departure, during all seasons, and unlimited travel credits for cancellations less than two weeks prior to departure in prime, shoulder, and economy seasons, where Covid -19 travel restrictions apply.
- RV’s are being quarantined for appropriate periods of time, prior to being fully sanitized and prepared for upcoming rentals. The interiors and high touch areas of all rental vehicles are being sanitized with a virus killing cleaner called Proxi that is used as a disinfectant in hospitals and nursing homes
- Mattresses are being disinfected and or steam cleaned prior to every rental.
- Rental cleaning staff are wearing full personal protective equipment, including masks, face shields, and gloves.
- Finally, a seal is applied to the RV entry doors after each RV is cleaned and sanitized, so that no one unnecessarily enters the RV’s after cleaning.
- All forms, including check out may be completed electronically, prior to pick up. Where check out is completed electronically, Customers are responsible to photograph any damage that is not indicated on their check out form and to email the pictures to email@example.com and call to notify our rental manager of the damage at 1-888-539-3333, prior to departure.
- Verification of ID and original signatures on credit card payments will be required, prior to departure, while following social distancing procedures.
We may continue to revise our policies accordingly.
Click here to read more about how we're managing COVID-19.
At Outdoor Travel, we understand that choosing to buy an RV can be an overwhelming decision. That’s why we offer RV rentals and motorhome rentals to our customers. When you visit our Hamilton dealership, you can step inside our popular RV models and discover which RV brand you feel is right for you. Outdoor Travel carries RV brands including: Georgetown, Forester,Sunseeker, FR3 and Viking.
There are many great benefits to renting an RV. The first is that it’s a cost-effective alternative to purchasing a motorhome or travel trailer in full. The second is that it’s a wonderful opportunity to “try before you buy”. With Outdoor Travel, you can rent an RV for your next family vacation and have the time you need to really experience it.
More great benefits to renting an RV from Outdoor Travel:
- Travel and stop almost wherever and whenever you want
- Save money on meals and hotels
- Eat and cook for your families preferred diet and convenience
- Travel in comfort, while watching movies, playing cards, having a snack, reading, or taking a nap
- Spend quality time with the kids while they enjoy the scenery and have all the comforts to keep them entertained
- Avoid frequent stops for meals and restrooms
- Avoid repacking at each stop
- Arrive at your destinations feeling rested and ready to enjoy the remainder of your vacation
Plus, if you rent any motorhome or travel trailer from Outdoor Travel, (for up to 1 year from your rental return date), the daily rental rate that you paid for up to 1 week or $1,500, whichever is less, will be credited towards the purchase or down payment of the same type of unit you rented.
If you’re considering renting an RV, motorhome or travel trailer, come and visit us at Outdoor Travel. We also offer special rates on long-term RV rentals.
Disclaimer - Actual RV's may differ from photos shown. Floorplans, options, and equipment may vary from those listed. Pricing and specifications are subject to change without notice. Pricing is based on both time and distance traveled.