Rental Unit Types
- Flexible cancellation policy. Full refunds for cancellations two weeks prior to departure, during all seasons, and unlimited travel credits for cancellations less than two weeks prior to departure in prime, shoulder, and economy seasons, where Covid -19 travel restrictions apply.
- RV’s are being quarantined for appropriate periods of time, prior to being fully sanitized and prepared for upcoming rentals. The interiors and high touch areas of all rental vehicles are being sanitized with a virus killing cleaner called Proxi that is used as a disinfectant in hospitals and nursing homes
- Mattresses are being disinfected and or steam cleaned prior to every rental.
- Rental cleaning staff are wearing full personal protective equipment, including masks, face shields, and gloves.
- Finally, a seal is applied to the RV entry doors after each RV is cleaned and sanitized, so that no one unnecessarily enters the RV’s after cleaning.
- All forms, including check out may be completed electronically, prior to pick up. Where check out is completed electronically, Customers are responsible to photograph any damage that is not indicated on their check out form and to email the pictures to email@example.com and call to notify our rental manager of the damage at 1-888-539-3333, prior to departure.
- Verification of ID and original signatures on credit card payments will be required, prior to departure, while following social distancing procedures.
We may continue to revise our policies accordingly.
Click here to read more about how we're managing COVID-19.
OUTDOOR TRAVEL offers an extensive range of motorhomes, travel trailers, and fifth wheels in various sizes and models. Our professional, experienced staff will assist you in selecting the appropriate vehicle that caters to your specific vacation and budget. Outdoor Travel is open all year round. We provide competitive rental rates on:
25’, 28’, 30’
35’ – 36’ Bunks
23’, 25’, 31’
"Class A" motorhomes are generally the top of the line in RV's. They range in weight from 15,000 to 30,000 pounds and stretch from 30 to 40 feet in length. Describing them as "motorhomes" is no exaggeration. "Class A" units come with almost every creature comfort you would expect in a home, minus the front lawn. They are frequently constructed on custom undercarriages or on a 3-10 ton truck chassis. Many "Class A" units also feature an automatic slide out. At the touch of a button, a portion of the RV's exterior wall extends outward to expand its living space. The driver's area is accessible to the living area, which includes kitchen, sleeping, bathroom, and dining facilities, as well as a full array of appliances and entertainment features. Systems include electricity, heating, air conditioning, water, and propane gas. These units can sleep up to eight people, depending on the model and the floor plan.
"Class C" motorhomes range in weight from 10,000 to 12,000 pounds and stretch from 20 to 31 feet in length. They are generally constructed on a larger van chassis, which makes driving compartment similar to a van and like the "Class A" is accessible to the living area. "Class C" motorhomes usually come with a large bunk bed above the cab, in addition to a bedroom in the rear of the unit. Many of these units feature a slide out to quickly increase the motorhomes living space. They contain kitchen, sleeping, bathroom, and dining facilities, as well as a full array of appliances and entertainment features. Systems include electricity, heating, air conditioning, water, and propane gas. "Class C" motorhomes can sleep up to ten people depending on the model and floor plan.
Viking Travel Trailers
Viking Travel Trailers are 21 feet in length and require a heavy - duty vehicle to tow. They have full living, kitchen, sleeping, bathroom, and dining facilities; but these units can not be used while driving. Travel Trailers can be parked a campground while the tow vehicle is used for transportation. Please check with Outdoor Travel prior to renting to ensure your tow vehicle is equipped with the proper hitching equipment, brake controller, and wiring.
Disclaimer - Actual RV's may differ from photos shown. Floorplans, options, and equipment may vary from those listed. Pricing and specifications are subject to change without notice. Pricing is based on both time and distance traveled.