4888 South Service Rd
Beamsville, ON L3J 1L4
Used 2021 Prime Time RV Avenger 27DBS
The 2021 Forest River Avenger 27DBS is a great travel trailer the family to
hit the road with. This unit has a private bedroom, dinette, sofa, full kitchen
and bath amenities and bunk house.
Unit For Sale: 2021 Forest River Avenger 27DBS
Trailers Stock#: 5675
# of Slides: 1
Hitch Weight: 721 lbs.
UVW: 6652 lbs.
CCC: 2869 lbs.
Exterior Length: 33'6"
Exterior Height: 10'8"
Exterior Width: 96"
Fresh Water: 48 Gal.
Gray Water: 60 Gal.
Black Water: 30 Gal.
Awning Size: 16'
10th anniversary package (mandatory)
• Sliding Barn Door (Select Floor Plans)
• Thermofoil Seamless Kitchen Countertops
• Under-mount Stainless Steel Kitchen Sink
• Stainless Steel Rolling Drying Rack
• Shower Surround
• Folding Grab Handle at Main Entry
• Large 12V Refrigerator
• Pleated Black Out Night Shades
• Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater
• Designer Window Treatments
• Deluxe Graphics Package
• Quilted Residential Bedspread
• TV Cable Connection
• Dual Shirt Closets
• Extra Large Enclosed Overhead Cabinet Above Bed
• Massive Under-Bed Storage
• Bedside USB Port
• Bedside 110V Power Outlets
• Under-Mount Stainless Steel Deep Basin Sink
• Stainless Steel Rolling Drying Rack
• High Rise Faucet
• Kitchen Tile Backsplash
• Thermofoil Seamless Countertop
• Aerodynamic Radius Front Profile
• LED Lit Power Awning
• “Solid Stance” Fold Down Steps
• (2) 20# LP Bottles
• 4 Stabilizer Jacks
• Diamond Plate Front Rock Guard
• Radius Entry Doors with Windows
• Folding Grab Handle at Main Entry
• Bottle Opener at Main Entry
• Solar Prep
• Back Up Camera Prep
• Extended Drip Spouts
• Gutter Rails Above All Slides
• Spare Tire
• Black Frame Radius Windows
• DOT Approved Safety Glass Windows
• Fully Vented Windows Throughout
• Exclusive Everlast Construction: 2” Wall Construction on 16” Centers, Cross-Banded Construction, 5/8” Seamless Floor Decking up to 24’ with 25 Year Warranty, and 5” LVL Headers Above Slideouts
• Powder Coated I-Beam Frame
• Full Length Outriggers on Frame
• Dexter E-Z Lube Axles
• 8’ Exterior Width
• Aluminum Exterior Skin
• R-7 Insulation Throughout
• 2”x3” Floor joists on 16” Centers
• 5” Snow Load Rafters on 16” Centers
• Walk-On Roof with 3/8” Decking
• One Piece TPO Roof Membrane
• PEX Plumbing System
• Upgraded Oetiker Water Line Fittings
• Fully Enclosed Underbelly
• Premium Gutter Rails Above All Slides
• Direct Valve Overflow in Fresh Water Tank
• Fresh Water Tank Steel Cage
Appliances and equipment
• Large LED TV
• Cable TV Hook-Up with RG6 Coax
• Digital TV Antenna with Signal Booster
• Exterior TV Coax Connection
• Bluetooth Entertainment System
• 13,500 BTU Air Conditioner
• Large 17” Oven
• 3-Burner Range with High Output Front Burner
• Flush Mount Glass Range Top Cover
• Low Profile Range Hood with Light and Exhaust Fan
• Large Everchill 12V Refrigerator
• Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater with Quick Recovery
• Water Heater Bypass
• Auto Ignition Furnace with Wall Thermostat
• 25K or 30K BTU Furnace (depending on model)
• In-Floor Ducted Heat
• Systems Monitor Panel
• 110V GFCI Protected
• 12V High Capacity Water Pump
• 12V Electrical System with 55 amp Power Converter
• 30 amp Power
• Oversized MAX Slide (Where Available)
• Massive 87” U-Shaped Dinette in MAX Slides
• Large Fully Vented Windows Throughout
• Pleated Black Out Night Shades in Living Room and Dining Area
• Designer Window Treatments
• Predrilled and Screwed Cabinetry
• Residential Extended Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
• LED Interior Lighting
• Jacknife Sofa w/LED Cup Holders and USB Charging Ports
• USB Ports at Bunks
• Seamless Carefree Congoleum Flooring
To view this unit or any of our others please call 1-(888)-539-3333 or
Visit our website: https://www.rvvacations.com/
4888 South Service Road
Beamsville, Ontario, Canada
All financing is On Approved Credit (OAC)
I have recommended Outdoor Travel to all my friends2011 Keystone Copper Canyon
Outdoor Travel had me in and out in 7 days what great service. They had a great financial advisor who was on top of everything from emails to faxes.
I have recommended Outdoor Travel to all my friends and family!
I would buy again from Outdoor Travel no problem.
My overall experience was awesome, Pamela in the finance office was amazing, they - Ronlad
Selling Price: $28,995
|Length||33 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||10 ft 8 in|
|Hitch Weight||721 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6652 lbs|
|Cargo Capacity||2869 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||48 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||60 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Furnace BTU||25000 btu|
|Number Of Bunks||2|
|Refrigerator Type||Large Everchill 12V|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Type||Gas/Electric DSI with Quick Recovery|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|TV Info||LR Large LED TV|
|Awning Info||16' Electric with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Shower Type||Tub/Shower Combo|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
In 2009, a few RV industry veterans with over 100 years of combined manufacturing experience decided to form a new company—a company that would allow us to better connect with our dealers and customers. We wanted to build an RV that EXCEEDED our customers’ expectations.
We simply wanted to do it better.
Eleven years later, Prime Time Manufacturing is proudly building a full line of towable RV products to meet the needs of experienced, casual, and first time RV customers alike. In that time, our unwavering commitment to quality and a customer-first service philosophy has easily made Prime Time Manufacturing North America’s FAVORITE RV Company.
Because quality matters, we chose to locate our company in the heart of northern Indiana’s Amish community, where craftsmanship, work ethic, and commitment to integrity are still a way of life. In that tradition, we recently renewed our commitment to quality with an even more rigorous quality system that we call the Customer Assurance Inspection (CAI).
Simply put, before an RV is cleared to leave our site, it must first pass a 125-point checklist. Our skilled technicians review every model from top to bottom, both inside and out. We check and double-check the entire unit, from water tanks to the electrical system, roof to underbelly, kitchen appliances and countertops—and everything in-between.
In recognition of our commitment to quality, Prime Time Manufacturing has been recognized with several prestigious industry awards, such as The National RV Dealers Association (RVDA) DSI Quality Circle Award and several “Best of Show” awards from RV publications. Simply stated, “No one does quality better!”
Also, as a division of Forest River, Inc., we are positioned to grow well into the future. Not only is Forest River one of North America’s largest manufacturers of recreational vehicles, but it is also a Berkshire Hathaway company. This provides several benefits to our customers—such as the unmatched purchasing power that brings the highest value to every unit we build. Our financial strength is your assurance that we will be here to serve you for years to come.
Our dealer network stretches across the US and Canada, so our products are most likely available at a dealership near you. However, if your travels take you through Wakarusa or you simply want a closer look at how we build our RV’s, please visit us for a factory tour. We look forward to seeing you!
For a limited time, with the purchase of select RV’s, where indicated on Outdoor Travel’s website, receive one of the following offers: 1. Financing at 5.99% interest is available on approved credit, for a two year term and up to a 240-month amortization (not applicable on the financing of additional debt owing on trade in’s). 2. Payment for storage until spring, which will be applied as a $600 payment or discount on the RV being purchased. 3. Financing with 6 month deferral of payments on fully funded RV’s, subject to approved credit (Interest accrues on balance of loan while payments are deferred).
Purchase any used 2012 or newer Travel Trailer and receive a 2-year extended warranty. Purchase any other used RV and receive $1000.00 in Free add-ons or accessories from Outdoor Travels parts and accessories store (not applicable on used 2012 or newer Travel Trailers).
These offers may not be combined together or with other offers or incentives. Motorized RV prices include PDE, admin, and freight. License and HST are extra. Towable RV Prices do not include PDE, admin, freight, license, or HST. All Bi-Weekly payments include PDE, admin, freight, license, and HST, and are on approved credit. All prices and payments are for in stock RV inventory and are only valid during the time of this sale. On order inventory pricing is subject to change and availability. All offers are subject to prior sales. Payments shown on this page are an estimate and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. While every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of this data, Outdoor Travel is not responsible for any errors or omissions contained on this page or on our website pages. Manufacturer and or stock photographs, specifications, and features may be used and may not be representative of the particular RV being viewed. Please confirm specific RV details with your dealer representative. Contact Us: Please feel free to contact by phone at 1-888-539-3333 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.Outdoor Travel is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Motorized: Prices and Payments include PDE, admin, and freight, and HST is extra. Towables: Prices and Payments do not include PDE, admin, freight, license, or HST. Payments shown on this page are an estimate and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @ 905-548-8585 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly.
Manufacturer and/or stock photographs may be used and may not be representative of the particular unit being viewed. Where an image has a stock image indicator, please confirm specific unit details with your dealer representative.