110 Eastport Blvd
Hamilton, ON L8H 7S4
Used 2019 Jayco Jay Feather 24RL
Unit For Sale: 2019 Jayco Jayfeather 24RL
Trailers Stock#: 5593
RV VIN: 1UJBJ0BN5K1J60323
List Price: $33,050.00
Sale Price: $28,995.00
# of Slides: 1
Hitch Weight: 584 lbs.
UVW: 5285 lbs.
CCC: 1215 lbs.
GVWR: 6500 lbs.
Exterior Length: 28'5"
Exterior Height: 10'10"
Exterior Width: 8'0"
Fresh Water: 48 Gal.
Gray Water: 30.5 Gal.
Black Water: 30.5 Gal.
Awning Size: 18'
• Aerodynamic, rounded front profile with front diamond plate
• Modern retro graphics package with two-colored sidewall
• Stronghold VBL™ vacuum-bonded, laminated floor, side, rear and front walls including slideout room walls
• Vacuum-bonded, laminated bed platforms with reverse-cambered support (1,100 lb. capacity)
• Keyed Alike™ lock system on tent latches (all hybrids)
• Magnum Truss™ Roof System with one-piece seamless DiFlex II material
• Norco® NextGen frame with integrated A-frame
• G20 tinted safety glass windows
• Marine-grade exterior speakers (2)
• American-made Dexter EZ Lube® axles
• Galvanized steel, impact-resistant wheel wells
• 30 amp service
• Outside grill propane quick-connect port
• Water-repellent, scratch-resistant Jayco DuraTek™ vinyl tent material with zipper windows (all hybrids)
• Folding assist handle on main entry doors
• Screwed and glued cabinetry
• Smoked glass decorative inserts (select overhead cabinets)
• Ball-bearing drawer glides with 75 lb. capacity
• Crown molding on ceiling
• LED lighting throughout
• 6 cu. ft. refrigerator (5 cu. ft. X17Z)
• Residential oven with 3 burner cooktop and upgraded grate exterior
• Residential-style seamless kitchen countertops
• Vinyl plank-style flooring
• Microwave Plywood dinette, bunk and bed bases
• Murphy bed design allowing pass-through exterior storage access
• 4 inch high density dinette cushions with vinyl backing
• Woodgrain accent paneling on select interior walls
• Jayco exclusive teddy bear “soft-touch” residential-style mattress
• 110V outlet and corner shelf in fixed bunks
• USB/110V recessed tower in kitchen or living area
• Plastic foot flush toilet in all models
• Bath skylight and roof vent
• Solid shower enclosure
To view this unit or any of our others please call 1-(888)-539-3333 or
Visit our website: https://www.rvvacations.com/
Like Us on Facebook: https://goo.gl/qGJsPN
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/oSgAUK
Our Location, Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/8cFYmn
110 Eastport Boulevard
All financing is On Approved Credit (OAC)
We would gladly do business here againEveryone was very personable and helpful! We were very happy to do business with Outdoor Travel. I would definitely recommend to others and would gladly do business here again. - Ken
Selling Price: $28,995
Interior Color: Midnight, Sahara, Boulder
|Length||28 ft 5 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||10 ft 10 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 6 in|
|Interior Color||Midnight, Sahara, Boulder|
|Hitch Weight||584 lbs|
|Gross Weight||6500 lbs|
|Dry Weight||5285 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1215 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||42 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||30.5 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30.5 gals|
|Refrigerator Size||6 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|LP Tank Capacity||20 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|Awning Info||19' Power with LED Lights|
|Number of LP Tanks||2|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
Jayco, Inc. was founded in 1968 by a man of strong faith and vision. The late Lloyd J. Bontrager, family man and inventor, felt he could build the world a better RV. He longed to create a company of his own, one that clearly reflected his ideals: a company where everyone would be treated as "family".
With encouragement from his wife Bertha, Lloyd started Jayco on their farm--in two chicken houses and a barn! He developed his own prototype camping trailer and a unique lifter system for fold-down campers, the basic design of which is patented and still in use today. By the end of 1968, his fledging company of 15 employees had sold 132 fold-down camping trailers.
Today, Jayco's "family" of employees has grown to nearly 1,500 people, while more than 25,000 people join our "extended family" of customers each year.
At Jayco, our mission statement is: Committed to being the most respected name in recreation vehicles. We will consistently build a high quality, high value, competitively priced product at acceptable margins, treat every situation with the highest level of integrity in a timely manner, and continually work to reduce total cost to achieve acceptable returns.