4888 South Service Rd
Beamsville, ON L0R 1B1
Used 2018 Hymer Aktiv 2.0
Unit For Sale: 2018 Hymer AKTIV 2.0
Trailers Stock#: 5838
RV VIN: 2C6URVJG2JE138297
List Price: $119,922.00
Sale Price: $109,995.00
# of Slides:0
UVW: 8600 lbs.
CCC: 750 lbs.
GVWR: 9350 lbs.
Exterior Length: 20’ 10”
Exterior Height: 9’ 5”
Exterior Width: 6’ 11”
Fresh Water: 30 Gal.
Gray Water: 23 Gal.
Awning Size: 12'
• Air conditioner – 110 V, 11,000 BTU roof mount
• Awning – 12’ (3,657 mm) power awning
• Bathroom – permanently enclosed full bathroom
• Battery – 2 x 6V AGM batteries
• Detectors – smoke, propane and CO
• External power connection – w/Coax and RCA plugs
• Furnace – Truma Combi air and water heater
• 14,300 BTU
• Generator – underhood 280 AMP, 12V
• Mattress – foldable, rear king bed
• Microwave oven – 110 V, 20 L/0.7 cu. ft., 700 W
• Monitor panel – water, propane and battery charge levels
• Power inverter/converter/transfer switch – 12/110 V, 2,000 W
• Propane tank – 22 L/5.9 U.S. gal.
• Refrigerator – 12 V/110 V, 3.1 cu. ft.
• Safety – Five point safety harness with child seat, child seat anchors in second row seating
• Screen package – passenger side door, rear cargo door
• Stove – propane; two burner recessed with flush cover
• TV – 24” HD flat screen on rotating bracket with, remote and DVD player w/HDMI hookup
To view this unit or any of our others please call 1-(888)-539-3333 or
Visit our website: https://www.rvvacations.com/
Like Us on Facebook: https://goo.gl/qGJsPN
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/oSgAUK
Our Location, Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/8cFYmn
110 Eastport Boulevard
All financing is On Approved Credit (OAC)
We would use Outdoor Travel againEveryone we dealt with at Outdoor Travel were super, and a big help to us. The service was very courteous and helpful all around they made everything as easy as could be for us. We would certainly recommend Outdoor Travel to others and if an opportunity came up we would use Outdoor Travel again. Our buying of the Motor home was a great experience! - James
Technical know-how, the pioneering spirit of the entrepreneur and a healthy dose of ambition and hard work - all of these were typical of Erwin Hymer. From small beginnings, the company founder, who passed away in April 2013, created a group of companies which now ranks among the leading motorhome and caravan manufacturers in Europe and is active worldwide.
As a young engineer, Erwin Hymer followed his parents’ calling and began working in his father Alfons’ repair shop in the southern German town of Bad Waldsee in 1956. Just one year later, he developed the first caravan – the original “Troll” – in collaboration with the engineer Erich Bachem. And thus began a new era! The next decisive step came in 1971 with the launch of the first HYMER motorhome – a key milestone in our long corporate history.
The past 57 years have seen a wide variety of different series, models and layouts. Many of the motorhomes and caravans set standards and ushered in new trends - especially in terms of technology, comfort and design, as well as quality and safety. For our founder Erwin Hymer, incorporating customers’ wishes into the development of new and improved vehicles was always a matter of principle.
As a result, the concept of motorhoming has always been insep- arably linked with the name HYMER. The passion and professionalism that goes into the development and construction of our vehicles communicates itself to our customers. For decades, Erwin Hymer’s inventiveness and ceaseless creativity has shaped the entire industry. His whole life’s work provides us with a model for future corporate decisions.