110 Eastport Blvd
Hamilton, ON L8H 7S4
Used 2017 Forest River RV Sunseeker 3050S Ford4 Door Fridge, Automatic Leveling Jacks !!
Unit For Sale: 2017 Forest River Sunkseeker 3050SF
Trailers Stock#: 5569
RV VIN: 1FDXE4FS1GDC50796
List Price: $83,646.00
Sale Price: $79,995.00
# of Slides: 1
UVW: 12848 lbs.
CCC: 1652 lbs.
GVWR: 14500 lbs.
Exterior Length: 31'11"
Exterior Height: 11'3"
Exterior Width: 101"
Fresh Water: 44 Gal.
Gray Water: 39 Gal.
Black Water: 39 Gal.
Awning Size: 18'
• Battery disconnect
• Water heater bypass
• (2) Deep cycle coach batteries
• “Easy Access” battery in step-well
• 30 Amp service with detachable cord
• 60 Amp Progressive Dynamics converter
• 6 Gallon DSI gas/electric water heater
• 30,000 BTU furnace Emergency start switch
• Satellite/cable connection
• 13,500 BTU ceiling ducted roof air
• 4.0 KW Onan Microquiet generator Automatic generator transfer switch
• Firestone Ride-Rite air helper springs
• Water filtration system
• Heated, enclosed holding tanks and valves CO2, LP and smoke detector
• Jack digital antenna
• 2” Aluminum framed laminated sidewalls
• Azdel Superlight composite substrate
• Gel Coat exterior fiberglass
• Block foam insulation
• Power patio awning with LED light strip
• Slide-out awnings
• Fiberglass roof
• One-piece fiberglass front cap
• LED exterior lights
• Stainless steel wheel liner
• Valve stem extensions
• Roto-cast storage compartments
• Aluminum running boards
• 110V, GFI protected exterior receptacle
• Tinted sliding windows
• Heated, remote exterior mirrors
• 7,500 Lbs. hitch, 7-pin connector (E450)
• Spare tire , Roof ladder
• Integrated entry step
• Outside shower
• Black tank flush
• 7” Touch screen radio with USB and Bluetooth
• Cab area privacy curtain
• Ultra leather driver and passenger seats
• Power windows and door locks
• Keyless entry
• Color back-up camera
• Side view cameras
• Removable cab mat
• Recessed 3-burner range with flush glass cover
• Range hood with fan and light
• Oven IPO drawer
• Microwave oven
• Full extension ball bearing drawer guides
• Flip-up countertop extension
• Lightweight composite toilet with hand sprayer
• Glass shower door
• Towel bar, tissue, toothbrush and soap holder
• Electric roof fan
• Shower head with flexible extension
• Shower skylight
• Upgraded memory foam mattress
• Black-out roller shades
• Dream dinette
• 12V LED flat panel adjustable side TV
• Child seat head tethers in dinette
• Maxx Air fan in living room
• LED lighting throughout
• 12V USB charging station
To view this unit or any of our others please call 1-(888)-539-3333 or
Visit our website: https://www.rvvacations.com/
Like Us on Facebook: https://goo.gl/qGJsPN
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/oSgAUK
Our Location, Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/8cFYmn
110 Eastport Boulevard
Bi-weekly payments are based on a five year fixed rate loan amortized over 17 years.
All financing is On Approved Credit (OAC)
I just love my trailer"Many Thanks Guys" for all your help and consideration regarding my "Fussy-ness" in choosing a trailer, you guys are awesome. (Fun Too!)
I've never experienced a work place where everyone seems so "Happy" & "Pleasant" too!
I just love my trailer, and in case your wondering...yes - I've slept in it every night since it came home! - Wendy
Selling Price: $79,995
Exterior Color: Standard, Amber, Sterling
Interior Color: Carmel, Pewter, Truffle
|Length||31 ft 11 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 3 in|
|Int Height||7 ft|
|Interior Color||Carmel, Pewter, Truffle|
|Exterior Color||Standard, Amber, Sterling|
|Hitch Weight||7500 lbs|
|Gross Weight||14500 lbs|
|Dry Weight||12848 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1652 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||44 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||39 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||39 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. Today, we have grown to become one of the largest RV manufacturers in North America, producing class A and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, camping trailers and destination trailers. From the new family just starting out in the world of RVing to the experienced full-timer, we offer something for everyone.
Forest River RV is a division of Forest River, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, which produces recreational vehicles, pontoons, park models, buses, cargo trailers and commercial trucks. The diversity of Forest River, Inc., enables us to approach the RV industry with a unique perspective, incorporating lessons learned at each one of our divisions. Operating with openness across a wide range of products is what makes us stand apart from the competition. At Forest River, Inc., quality and dependability are a necessity in everything we make.