4888 South Service Rd
Beamsville, ON L3J 1L4
Used 2016 Heartland Landmark 365 Syracuse
Step inside and notice the storage cabinets straight ahead to the left of the steps that lead up to the front bed and bath.
To the left of the entry door find a dining table with two chairs and buffet including storage all in a slide out that provides room for a sofa as well. Here you will find also find a bit of overhead storage for your things.
Along the rear wall find a sofa with end tables and more storage the entire width of the unit above. Adjacent to the sofa is an entertainment center that is located within the kitchen area slide opposite the door. Here you will be able to enjoy your favorite television shows or movies, plus easily cook up meals and snacks while you camp using a two burner cook-top, a double door refrigerator, and kitchen island. This not only provides ample counter space, but also a large sink making it easy to cleanup.
Head up the steps to the side aisle bath and front bedroom. The bath offers a corner shower, linen cabinet, toilet, and sink. A second sliding door in the bath leads directly into the front master bedroom.
The bedroom features a quiet space with a queen size bed slide out. You can enjoy storage drawers beneath the bed, and also a dresser opposite along the curb side wall. The full front is storage with a wardrobe including sliding doors. Inside find a space to hang your clothes. There is also a small dresser for clothing storage, plus more. The washer/dryer prepped space will add even more convenience to your future camping trips if you choose to add them as well, plus so much more!
Very helpful staffVery helpful staff. - Wayne
Selling Price: $79,995
Exterior Color: 3 Partial Paint, 3 Full Body P
Interior Color: English Slate, Moroccan Sand,
|Length||35 ft 6 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||13 ft 3 in|
|Interior Color||English Slate, Moroccan Sand,|
|Exterior Color||3 Partial Paint, 3 Full Body P|
|Hitch Weight||3075 lbs|
|Gross Weight||18000 lbs|
|Dry Weight||14412 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||3540 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||80 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||91 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Furnace BTU||40000 btu|
Who We Are
The promise of adventure drives every RV journey. Nobody knows this better than those who have answered the call of the open road, season after season. Heartland was founded over 17 years ago by a group of veteran RVers. We’ve made your perfect journey our business ever since. We're ready to take you exploring - to collect experiences, create memories, chase down dreams. To take in all this great land has to offer. It's time to get on board, hit the road, and enjoy life's great adventures. We've got you covered with RV's built by RV lovers for people who love RV's. Your journey awaits.
What We Stand For
When you’re on the road, we want you to focus on having new experiences and making memories. So we promise you comfort, quality, peace of mind, longevity and service. What we really mean is this: Focus on taking the journey of a lifetime, and we’ll take care of everything else.
- Customers, First and Foremost: We believe in the time-honored tradition of providing excellent customer service. In the last few years, we’ve built a new customer service facility , made extensive technology upgrades and increased staffing to better handle service, parts and warranties. That means that whatever you need, we have a person dedicated to help.
- Good Facilities Create Good Workmanship: Just like we’re continually updating our products, we’re always looking for ways to upgrade our facilities so that our employees have every thing they need to create the best possible RVs.
- On and Offline Quality Control: Every Heartland production facility has quality control that gets implemented during each manufacturing stage, ending in a thorough audit as units come off the line.
- Best-In-Industry Warranties: We set the standard in luxury brands with our “Full-Time Friendly” warranties and have added a 3-year structural warranty to all models in the years since.
- Treat Friends Like Family: Our owners’ group is large, loyal and fun and does more to advance Heartland’s reputation than a thousand ad campaigns ever could. And that’s why we consider every Heartland owner like family.