110 Eastport Blvd
Hamilton, ON L8H 7S4
Used 2012 Keystone RV Raptor 300MP
The 2012 Keystone Raptor MP300 is a great unit for the active family. This toy hauler
sleeps 6, full bathroom, kitchen and sitting area.
Don't forget the spacious garage!
Unit For Sale: 2012 Keystone Raptor MP300
Trailers Stock#: 5359
RV VIN: 4YDF30029CR801591
List Price: $41,517.00
Sale Price: $39,995.00
# of Slides: 2
Hitch Weight: 2595 lbs.
UVW: 11569 lbs.
CCC: 4931 lbs.
Exterior Length: 35'6"
Exterior Height: 13'2"
Fresh Water: 110 Gal.
Gray Water: 78 Gal.
Black Water: 39 Gal.
Awning Size: 15' & 12'
• 12-Gal. Gas/Electric DSI Water Heater
• Residential Microwave
• 3 Burner Range w/ 22-inch Oven
• Range Cover, Sink Cover
• Upgraded Residential Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet
• Solid Surface Counter Tops
• Large 60/40 Kitchen Sink
• Hardwood Cabinetry w/ Maple Raised Panel Doors
• 100# Full Extension Ball Bearing Drawer Guides
• Residential Ceiling Fan w/ Light
• Wooden Crown Molding
• Night Shades
• Air Mattress Sofa Bed (Queen)
• Side Aisle Master Bath
• Power Vent In The Master Bathroom
• Porcelain Foot Flush Toilet
• Shower Surround
• Skylight in Shower
• Towel Hooks in Bath
• Wooden Residential Interior Door w/ Glass Insert
• Cable / Sat. Prep
• Cargo Carpet
• TV Antenna w/ Booster and Bedroom TV Hook-up
• Raptor Control Panel w/ Fuel Gauge
• Wired & Framed for Second A/C in Bedroom
• Automatic Transfer Switch with Generator Prep
• Battery Quick Disconnect
• 50 Amp Service
• 15,000 BTU Air Conditioner
• 110-Gallon Fresh Water Tank
• Ducted A/C Into Garage
• High Gloss Exterior Sidewalls
• Radius Roof w/ One-Piece Rubber Walk-on Roof (EPDM) and A 12 Year Warranty
• Convenience Center (All System Hook-Ups Located In One Area)
• On Board Fuel Station (30 Gallon Capacity) 2nd 30 Gallon Tank
• Exterior Cable / Sat Hook-up
• Rear Spotlights
• 3 Large Outdoor Activity Lights
• One Touch Electric Awning
• Easy Glide Radius Steps
• Large Fold-Away Entry Assist Handle
• Outside Shower / Hot and Cold w/ 25’ Coil Hose
• Large Tinted Safety Glass Windows w/ 80% Tint
• Huge Drop Frame Pass-Through Storage
• 1” Slam Latch Baggage Doors
• Detachable Aluminum Roof Ladder
• Rain Gutters with Extended Drip Spouts
• Ram Air Ventilation System In Garage
• Toy Lock (Keep Your Toys Safe While You Sleep)
• New Upgraded Graphics Package
• Fiberglass Front Cap W/ Max Turn Technology
• Black Tank Flush
• Spare Tire
• Power Front And Rear Jacks
• Equaflex Suspension
• 7,000 lbs. Ultra Lube Axles
• Premium 8 Lug 16-inch “E” Rated Radial Tires
• Heated And Enclosed Underbelly
• Double Welded Aluminum Construction
• 5” Pre-Engineered Roof Truss Rafters
To view this unit or any of our others please call 1-(888)-539-3333 or
Visit our website: https://www.rvvacations.com/
Like Us on Facebook: https://goo.gl/qGJsPN
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/oSgAUK
Our Location, Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/8cFYmn
110 Eastport Boulevard
Bi-weekly payments are based on a five year fixed rate loan amortized over 20 years.
All financing is On Approved Credit (OAC)
Highly recommend Outdoor Travel to anyoneWe had an amazing experience from the moment we walked into the showroom to the point of driving away with our new motorhome. Murray was so helpful and knowledgeable and everyone in the parts and service department was incredible especially Grant, Chris and Scott. We would highly recommend Outdoor Travel to anyone and we will definitely deal with them in the future. Thank you! - Clayton
Selling Price: $39,995
Interior Color: Twilight, Eclipse, Landscape,
|Length||35 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||13 ft 2 in|
|Interior Color||Twilight, Eclipse, Landscape,|
|Hitch Weight||2690 lbs|
|Dry Weight||11985 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||4515 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||110 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||78 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||39 gals|
At Keystone we do things differently, and have since we first opened our doors in 1996. This different way means focusing on you, our customer, and building RVs that are much more than great floor plans and prices. It starts with innovative products that are built tough, and doesn’t stop there. It’s our commitment to provide a better ownership experience. We understand that when you put your hard earned money down, you expect your RV to deliver as promised. That’s why “Building Adventures for the Long Haul” is more than just a slogan here at Keystone; it is our number one mission each and every day. It’s the reason today we are honored to say we have nearly one million Keystone owners out on the open road who we consider family.