110 Eastport Blvd
Hamilton, ON L8H 7S4
Used 2012 Forest River RV Rockwood Roo 233S
Unit For Sale: 2012 Forest River Rockwood 233S
Trailers Stock#: 99115
RV VIN: 4X4TRLY27CD115194
List Price: $21,120.00
Sale Price: $19,995.00
# of Slides: 1 + 3 tent pop-outs
Hitch Weight: 647 lbs.
UVW: 4351 lbs.
CCC: 1833 lbs.
GVWR: 5764 lbs.
Exterior Length: 23'9"
Exterior Height: 114"
Exterior Width: 96"
Fresh Water: 36 Gal.
Gray Water: 30 Gal.
Black Water: 30 Gal.
• Solid Wood and Raised Panel Doors and Drawers
• Screwed and Glued Wood Cabinetry
• Residential Full Extension Metal Drawer Guides in Kitchen
• Engineered Mold and Mildew Resistant Floor Covering
• Ducted Furnace
• 12 Volt Power Plug Hook-up
• Monitor Panel Switch Station
• 55 Amp Converter With Charger
• Battery Disconnect Switch
• Directional Reading Lights on Sofa Slides
• Bunk Fan/Light Combination with Each Bed
• Digital AM/FM/CD/DVD w/ Remote
• MP3 Player Hook-Up
• Decorative Valances
• Aluminum Bed and Dinette Frames
• Three Burner High Output Gas Range
• Cutting Board
• Tub Surround
• Bathroom Skylight
• Water Heater By-Pass Kit
• Foot Flush Toilets
• Fully Laminated Aluminum Frame (Floor, Sidewall, & Roof)
• Insulation Factors R-7 Side Wall, R-12 Floor and R-14 Ceiling
• Radius Roofs
• Vinyl / Rubber Composite Roofing Membrane
• Laminated Lamilux 1000 Fiberglass Sidewalls
• Electric Slide-Out (All Slide Out Models)
• Decorative Frame Skirting
• Industrial Lockable Bed Latches
• Easy Step Assist to Access Bed Latches
• Bed Cable System (No Poles)
• Entrance / Screen Door
• Grab Handle Next to Entrance Door
• Radius Corner Windows and Doors
• Large Dinette Picture Window
• Outside Grill Prep
• Outside Shower
• Outside Antifreeze Stations in Storage Compartments
• Two-20 Lb Gas Bottles
• Molded Bottle Cover
• Surface Coated Steel I-Beam Frame
• Stabilizer Jacks
• Torsion Axle, Rubber-Ryde Suspension
• Easy Lube Axles
• Automotive Radial Tires
• 14” Tires with Double Step
To view this unit or any of our others please call 1-(888)-539-3333 or
Visit our website: https://www.rvvacations.com/
Like Us on Facebook: https://goo.gl/qGJsPN
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/oSgAUK
Our Location, Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/8cFYmn
110 Eastport Boulevard
All financing is On Approved Credit (OAC)
Outdoor Travel gave me the best price in townKeystone Cougar 26 RLS
One thing I can say is Outdoor Travel gave me the best price in town...and an really took their time walking me throught the Demonstration procedure. Everyone there was very pleasant and Helpful. - Malcolm
Selling Price: $19,995
Interior Color: Austin, Riviera, Seagrass
|Length||23 ft 9 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||9 ft 6 in|
|Interior Color||Austin, Riviera, Seagrass|
|Hitch Weight||647 lbs|
|Gross Weight||5764 lbs|
|Dry Weight||4351 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1833 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||36 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||30 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||30 gals|
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. Today, we have grown to become one of the largest RV manufacturers in North America, producing class A and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, camping trailers and destination trailers. From the new family just starting out in the world of RVing to the experienced full-timer, we offer something for everyone.
Forest River RV is a division of Forest River, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, which produces recreational vehicles, pontoons, park models, buses, cargo trailers and commercial trucks. The diversity of Forest River, Inc., enables us to approach the RV industry with a unique perspective, incorporating lessons learned at each one of our divisions. Operating with openness across a wide range of products is what makes us stand apart from the competition. At Forest River, Inc., quality and dependability are a necessity in everything we make.