110 Eastport Blvd
Hamilton, ON L8H 7S4
Used 2011 Forest River RV Rockwood Wind Jammer 3008W
# of Slides: 1
Hitch Weight: 742 lbs.
UVW: 6544 lbs.
CCC: 1900 lbs.
GVWR: 8742 lbs.
Exterior Length: 34'4"
Exterior Height: 120"
Exterior Width: 96"
Fresh Water: 43 Gal.
Gray Water: 70 Gal.
Black Water: 38 Gal.
Awning Size: 20'
• Decorative Solid Wood Slide Out Fascia
• Solid Wood and Raised Panel Doors and Drawers
• Screwed and Glued Cabinetry
• Residential Full Extension Metal Drawer Guides in Kitchen
• Flooring: Carpet and an Engineered Mold and Mildew Resistant Floor Covering
• Floor Ducted Furnace
• 12 Volt Power Plug Hook-up
• Monitor Panel
• 55 Amp Converter with Charger
• Interior Floor Light by Entrance Door
• Directional Reading Lights on Sofa Slides
• Residential Dome Style Lights Over Sofa and Table
• Upgraded Recessed Lighting Around Medicine Cabinet
• LCD TV With 5.1 Digital Dolby Surround Sound
• Speaker System
• Digital AM/FM/DVD w/ Remote CP
• MP3 Player Hook-Up
• Satellite Radio
• Swivel Chair
• End Table with Attached Lamp (Where available)
• Designer Valances w/ Lambrequin Arms
• Day/Night Shades
• Aluminum Bed and Dinette Frames
• 44” Family Style Dinette
• Free Standing High Pressure Laminated Table with Swing Level Leg
• Auto Gas/Electric Refrigerator
• Three Burner High Output Gas Range
• Gas Oven With Piezo Ignition
• New Flush Mount Stone Cast Sinks with Lift-Off Kitchen Faucets
• Residential One-Piece Sink Cover/ Cutting Board
• Trash Can in Kitchen
• Tub Surround
• Bathroom Skylight
• Six Gallon “Quick Recovery” 110 DSI Gas/Electric Water Heater CP
• Water Heater By-Pass Kit
• Residential Style Porcelain Bowl Foot Flush Toilet
• Fully Laminated Aluminum Frame
• · Insulation Factors R-7 Side Wall, R-12 Floor and R-14 Roof
• Radius Roof
• Vinyl / Rubber Composite Roofing Membrane
• TV Antenna w/ Cable & Satellite Hook-Up
• · Electric Slide-Out
• Decorative Frame Skirting
• 30” Entrance Door
• Lighted Entry Step
• Large Grab Handles
• Outside Grill Prep
• Outside Shower
• Two 30 lb Gas Bottles
• Molded Bottle Cover
• Surface Coated Steel I-Beam Frame
• Stabilizer Jacks
• Torsion Axle, Rubber-Ryde Suspension
• Easy Lube Axles
• 15” Tires With Triple Step
• Enclosed Holding Tanks
• Electronically Controlled Heated Holding Tanks
• Black Water Flush
To view this unit or any of our others please call 1-(888)-539-3333 or
Visit our website: https://www.rvvacations.com/
Like Us on Facebook: https://goo.gl/qGJsPN
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/oSgAUK
Our Location, Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/8cFYmn
110 Eastport Boulevard
Bi-weekly payments are based on a five year fixed rate loan amortized over 20 years.
All financing is On Approved Credit (OAC)
Excellent custom serviceWe are very very happy with the service you provided. Excellent custom service. Paul (G) was excellent sales person and very helpful. We love our trailer. - Cork
Selling Price: $17,995
Interior Color: Charleston, Westport, Vineyard
|Length||34 ft 3 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||10 ft|
|Int Height||6 ft 6 in|
|Interior Color||Charleston, Westport, Vineyard|
|Hitch Weight||742 lbs|
|Gross Weight||8742 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6544 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1900 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||43 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||70 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||38 gals|
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. Today, we have grown to become one of the largest RV manufacturers in North America, producing class A and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, camping trailers and destination trailers. From the new family just starting out in the world of RVing to the experienced full-timer, we offer something for everyone.
Forest River RV is a division of Forest River, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, which produces recreational vehicles, pontoons, park models, buses, cargo trailers and commercial trucks. The diversity of Forest River, Inc., enables us to approach the RV industry with a unique perspective, incorporating lessons learned at each one of our divisions. Operating with openness across a wide range of products is what makes us stand apart from the competition. At Forest River, Inc., quality and dependability are a necessity in everything we make.