110 Eastport Blvd
Hamilton, ON L8H 7S4
Used 2008 Forest River RV Rockwood Roo 23B
Unit For Sale: 2008 Forest River Roo 23B
Trailers Stock#: 5358
RV VIN: 4X4TRLY238D098756
List Price: $13,537.00
Sale Price: $11,995.00
# of Slides: 1 (2 tent pop-outs)
Hitch Weight: 682 lbs.
UVW: 3997 lbs.
CCC: 1047 lbs.
GVWR: 5082 lbs.
Exterior Length: 23'4"
Exterior Height: 112"
Exterior Width: 96"
· Radius Roofs
· Aluminum Frame (Floor, Sidewall, & Roof)
· Vacuum Bonded Filon Fiberglass Sidewalls
· Automotive Radial Tires
· Alpha One-Piece Vinyl Roof
· Radius Corner Windows and Doors
· Torsion Axle w/ Rubber-Ryde Suspension
· Outside Shower
· Two-20lb Gas Bottles
· Gas/Electric Refrigerator
· Electric Motor for Slide Out
· Decorative Frame Skirting
· Aluminum Bed and Dinette Frame
· Insulation Factors R-7 Side Wall, R-12 Floors
and R-14 Ceiling
· Industrial Lockable Bed Latches
· Bed Cable System (No Poles)
· 14” Tires with Double Step
· Molded Bottle Cover
· Front Stabilizer Jacks
· Raised Panel Solid Wood Cabinet Doors
· Tub Surround
· Screwed and Glued Cabinetry
· Decorative Valances w/ Mini Blinds
· Three Burner Gas Range
· Six Gallon Gas Water Heater
· Water Heater By-Pass
· Monitor Panel
· Phone Jack
· Bathroom Skylight
· 55 Amp Converter
· 50/50 Jalousie Windows
· Bunk Fan/Light Combination with Each Tip Out
· Large Dinette Picture Window
· Residential One-Piece Double Sink Cover/Cutting Board
· Indoor/Outdoor Table
· Drawer Guides
· Digital AM/FM/Cassette/CD/DVD w/ Remote
· Directional Reading Lights on Sofa Slides
· Foot Flush Toilets
To view this unit or any of our others please call 1-(888)-539-3333 or
Visit our website: https://www.rvvacations.com/
Like Us on Facebook: https://goo.gl/qGJsPN
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/oSgAUK
Our Location, Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/8cFYmn
110 Eastport Boulevard
Bi-weekly payments are based on a five year fixed rate loan amortized over 20 years.
All financing is On Approved Credit (OAC)
Staff are wonderful, very helpfulStaff are wonderful, very helpful. We would definitely recommend Outdoor Travel. Paul was great when we were chosing a trailer! Pamela made the finacing portion so simple. Scott and staff were very knowledgable. Thank you for the great service! - Crozier's
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. Today, we have grown to become one of the largest RV manufacturers in North America, producing class A and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, camping trailers and destination trailers. From the new family just starting out in the world of RVing to the experienced full-timer, we offer something for everyone.
Forest River RV is a division of Forest River, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, which produces recreational vehicles, pontoons, park models, buses, cargo trailers and commercial trucks. The diversity of Forest River, Inc., enables us to approach the RV industry with a unique perspective, incorporating lessons learned at each one of our divisions. Operating with openness across a wide range of products is what makes us stand apart from the competition. At Forest River, Inc., quality and dependability are a necessity in everything we make.