110 Eastport Blvd
Hamilton, ON L8H 7S4
Used 2006 Keystone RV Cougar 291EFS
Unit For Sale: 2006 Keystone Cougar 291EFS
Trailers Stock#: 5530
RV VIN: 4YDF2912X6B070401
List Price: $14,306.00
Sale Price: $12,995.00
# of Slides: 2
Hitch Weight: 1520 lbs.
UVW: 7850 lbs.
CCC: 3150 lbs.
GVWR: 11000 lbs.
Exterior Length: 30'10"
Exterior Height: 11'10"
Fresh Water: 45 Gal.
Gray Water: 30 Gal.
Black Water: 60 Gal.
• Real wood composite doors
• Dedicated trash can storage
• Oversized double pots and pans drawer
• Lazy susan in overhead cabinet
• Large 2 drawer pull out pantry drawers
• 100% larger pantry than competitors
• 22” baker oven with metal baking rack
• Deep 2-bowl sink with sink cover cutting boards
• Residential metal kitchen drawer glides with steel ball bearings throughout
• 5-sided aluminum construction
• Residential porcelain toilet with foot pedal
• Ultra lube hubs on axles
• Snack jack pins
• Gel coated filon fiberglass
• 30,000 BTU furnace
• One-piece seamless rubber roof
• All windows in main slide out open
To view this unit or any of our others please call 1-(888)-539-3333 or
Visit our website: https://www.rvvacations.com/
Like Us on Facebook: https://goo.gl/qGJsPN
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/oSgAUK
Our Location, Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/8cFYmn
110 Eastport Boulevard
Bi-weekly payments are based on a five year fixed rate loan amortized over 20 years.
All financing is On Approved Credit (OAC)
Excellent custom serviceWe are very very happy with the service you provided. Excellent custom service. Paul (G) was excellent sales person and very helpful. We love our trailer. - Cork
Selling Price: $12,995
|Length||30 ft 10 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft|
|Ext Height||11 ft 10 in|
|Hitch Weight||1465 lbs|
|Dry Weight||8125 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||2875 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||45 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||56 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||28 gals|
At Keystone we do things differently, and have since we first opened our doors in 1996. This different way means focusing on you, our customer, and building RVs that are much more than great floor plans and prices. It starts with innovative products that are built tough, and doesn’t stop there. It’s our commitment to provide a better ownership experience. We understand that when you put your hard earned money down, you expect your RV to deliver as promised. That’s why “Building Adventures for the Long Haul” is more than just a slogan here at Keystone; it is our number one mission each and every day. It’s the reason today we are honored to say we have nearly one million Keystone owners out on the open road who we consider family.