110 Eastport Blvd
Hamilton, ON L8H 7S4
Used 2006 Gulf Stream RV Conquest 295RLS
The 2006 Conquest Supreme 295RLS is a spacious travel trailer that can sleep up to 6!
There is a full kitchen, bathroom, private bedroom, dinette and sitting area.
The unit has plenty of windows to allow the perfect view anywhere you look.
Unit For Sale: 2006 Conquest Supreme 295RLS
Trailers Stock#: 5266
RV VIN: 1NL1GTN23G1073159
List Price: $13,540.00
Sale Price: $11,995.00
# of Slides: 1
Hitch Weight: 720 lbs.
UVW: 6710 lbs.
CCC: 4170 lbs.
Exterior Length: 30'11"
Exterior Height: 10'5"
Fresh Water: 54 Gal.
Gray Water: 74 Gal.
Black Water: 74 Gal.
Awning Size: '
• Hard-wired Slide Rooms
• Contemporary White Doors and Windows
• Large Double Door Refrigerator
• Gas DSI Water Heater w/Auto Ignition
• Pass-Thru Storage on Most Models
• 13,500 BTU Air Conditioner
• Decorator Mini-Blinds Standard!
• Color Coordinated Awning
• 30" Wide Entry Door w/ Window
• Hardwood Mortise & Tennon Cabinet Doors
• Carousel Microwave Oven
• E-Z Store Sofa - Easiest Access Around!
• Large Storage Chest Behind Sofa Slides
• TV Antenna w/Booster
• Gas Bottle Cover
• Patio and Hitch Lights
• Large Residential Style Kitchen Sink
• Double Easy-Open Entry Steps
• Water Heater Bypass
• Extra TV Jack w/Tray in Bedroom
• Systems Monitor Panel
• In-Floor Seamless Ducted Heat (frees up more cabinet space)
• Power Range Hood w/Light and Fan
• Wall Mounted Light Switches
• Designer Bedspreads
• LP Leak Detector
• Smoke Detector
• Space Saver, Under Floor Water Tank
• Power Roof Vent in Bath
• Deluxe Wallpaper Border in Livingroom
• Cable TV Hook-Up
• Bed-Lift Pistons (where applicable)
• Rain Guard Gutter Rail w/ Down Spouts
• Insulated Exterior Storage Compartments
• All Walls Mounted ON Floors (not next to them)
• Decked One-Piece Rubber Roof
• 2 x 4-1/4” Residential Style Bowed Roof Truss System (strongest construction available)
• Sidewalls are Screwed to Ceiling and Floor, and Strapped with Strong Galvanized Steel Straps
• Dadoed Belt-Rail Wall Construction, Combined with Galvanized Steel Straps & Screws For Unmatched UNI-BODY Strength
• 5/8" Floor Decking Glued & Screwed
• Large Front Radius Entry Door
• Hand-Cut & Glued Fiberglass Insulation
• Clear Span Power Slide-Out Rooms w/Steel Header
• Solid Box & I-Beam Heavy Duty Steel Frames
To view this unit or any of our others please call 1-(888)-539-3333 or
Visit our website: https://www.rvvacations.com/
Like Us on Facebook: https://goo.gl/qGJsPN
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/oSgAUK
Our Location, Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/8cFYmn
110 Eastport Boulevard
Bi-weekly payments are based on a five year fixed rate loan amortized over 20 years.
All financing is On Approved Credit (OAC)
They had very friendly service.They had very friendly service.
I have to say, that the website was very helpful as well as the sales rep.
I would recommended Outdoor Travel if you are looking to buy and RV!
All the staff was very helpful and courteous. - Bolhuis
Selling Price: $11,995
|Length||30 ft 11 in|
|Ext Height||10 ft 5 in|
|Hitch Weight||720 lbs|
|Dry Weight||6710 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||4170 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||54 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||74 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
Gulf Stream, a leading manufacturer of a full range of RV products was founded and is still owned by the Shea family, originating in the small community of Nappanee, Indiana in 1971. Founder Jim Shea Sr. was inspired by the quintessentially entrepreneurial spirit of Elkhart County Indiana, and was particularly to the heritage of craftsmanship found in Nappanee, where ties to Amish and Mennonite traditions of handcrafted furnishings and homes were still strong.
Back then, the family operation consisted of manufactured housing (Fairmont Homes). Jim Shea built the operation from the ground up. He ran the show and his sons joined him learning the business through good old fashioned hands-on experience.
In 1983, the Shea’s established Gulf Stream Coach producing a top quality line of motor homes, travel trailers, and fifth wheel trailers. Gulf Stream’s first RV, the Foxfire travel trailer, benefited from techniques that had made their housing company successful. It allowed Gulf Stream Coach to put things in the Foxfire that weren’t seen in travel trailers.
The company continued to grow and in the 1990’s the three sons assumed the lead in day to day operations. The family patriarch and company founder was recognized for his career contributions to the recreational vehicle and manufactured housing industries by being named to the MH/RV Hall of Fame
Today, Gulf Stream Coach is the industry's leading family-owned, family-operated RV manufacturer, encompasses 22 brands with over 140 different models — all brought to you by the efforts of more than 1,500 dedicated associates. Over its history, the company has produced almost 300,000 recreation vehicles, contributing to the well-being and family fun of hundreds of thousands of people across the US and Canada.
It's common to find the Shea family at RV shows and campgrounds, enjoying Gulf Stream products, and interacting with customers, identifying features they consider important, bringing those ideas back to the Gulf Stream Coach team.
The family links run deep at Gulf Stream, among the skilled craftspeople who build the product, through the family-based management, on to family-based RV dealerships across the United States and Canada, and finally, to the families who buy and enjoy Gulf Stream Coach products.
In today's world where huge corporations work to satisfy stockholders and financiers, the people at Gulf Stream Coach are dedicated to make families - ours, dealers, and owners - happy and proud.