110 Eastport Blvd
Hamilton, ON L8H 7S4
Used 2005 Forest River RV Rockwood 2304S
Unit For Sale: 2005 Forest River Rockwood 2304S
Trailers Stock#: 5220
List Price: $11729.00
Sale Price: $8995.00
# of Slides: 1
Hitch Weight: 397 lbs.
UVW: 3278 lbs.
GVWR: 4788 lbs.
Exterior Length: 23'8"
Exterior Height: 112"
Exterior Width: 90"
Fresh Water: 31 Gal.
Gray Water: 25 Gal.
Black Water: 25 Gal.
TRAVEL TRAILER & FIFTH WHEEL STANDARD FEATURES
· Aluminum Frame (floor, sidewall, & roof)
· Insulation factors R-7 side wall, R-12 floor and R-14 roof
· Aluminum bed and dinette frames
· Laminated Filon Fiberglass Sidewalls
· Screwed and Glued Cabinetry
· Vinyl Roof
· Torsion Axle, Rubber-Ryde Suspension
· Electric Slide-Out
· Ducted Furnace
· Solid wood Raised Panel Doors and Drawers
· Digital AM/FM/CD w/ Remote
· Residential 1 Piece Sink Cover/Cutting Board
· Monitor Panel
· Decorative Frame Skirting
· Designer Valances w/ Lambrequin Arms
· Mini Blinds
· Tub Surround
· 3 Burner High Output Gas Range
· 6 Gallon “Quick Recovery” Water Heater
· Water Heater By-Pass Kit
· Outside Shower
· Phone Jack
· 2-20 Lb Gas Bottles
· Molded Bottle Cover
· Bathroom Skylight (most models)
· 55 Amp Converter with Charger
· Auto Gas/Electric Refrigerator
· Rear Stabilizer Jacks
· Residential Drawer guides
· Directional Reading Lights on Sofa Slides
· Carbon Monoxide Detector (Standard Option)
· 14” Tires with Double Step
To view this unit or any of our others please call 1-(888)-539-3333 or
Visit our website: https://www.rvvacations.com/
Like Us on Facebook: https://goo.gl/qGJsPN
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/oSgAUK
Our Location, Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/8cFYmn
110 Eastport Boulevard
Bi-weekly payments are based on a five year fixed rate loan amortized over 20 years.
All financing is On Approved Credit (OAC)
Outdoor Travel was amazing to deal with2009 Keystone Passport 286 RB
Outdoor Travel was amazing to deal with. The service people were very helpful, and no one was pushy all very nice it was truely a pleasure dealing with them from start to finish. - Serge
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. Today, we have grown to become one of the largest RV manufacturers in North America, producing class A and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, camping trailers and destination trailers. From the new family just starting out in the world of RVing to the experienced full-timer, we offer something for everyone.
Forest River RV is a division of Forest River, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, which produces recreational vehicles, pontoons, park models, buses, cargo trailers and commercial trucks. The diversity of Forest River, Inc., enables us to approach the RV industry with a unique perspective, incorporating lessons learned at each one of our divisions. Operating with openness across a wide range of products is what makes us stand apart from the competition. At Forest River, Inc., quality and dependability are a necessity in everything we make.