4888 South Service Rd
Beamsville, ON L0R 1B1
New 2021 Forest River RV Forester LE 2551DSLE Ford
Unit For Sale: 2021 Forest River Forester 2551LE
Trailers Stock#: 5947
List Price: $144,343.58
# of Slides: 2
GVWR: 14500 lbs.
Exterior Length: 29'4"
Exterior Height: 11'3"
Exterior Width: 101"
Fresh Water: 44 Gal.
Gray Water: 39 Gal.
Black Water: 39 Gal.
Awning Size: 18'
• 2” Aluminum framed laminated sidewalls
• Superlite composite substrate
• Gel Coat exterior fiberglass
• Block foam insulation
• Power patio awning with LED light strip
• Fiberglass roof
• One-piece fiberglass front cap
• LED exterior lights
• Roto-cast storage compartments
• 110V, GFI protected exterior receptacle
• Tinted sliding windows
• Roof ladder
• Integrated entry step
• Optional Automatic leveling system (4-point)
• Black tank flush
• Recessed 3-burner range with flush glass cover
• Range hood with fan and light
• Convection microwave
• 10.7 Cu. ft. 12V refrigerator
• Full extension ball bearing drawer guides
• Flip-up countertop extension
• Upgraded memory foam mattress
• Black-out roller shades
• Battery disconnect
• Water heater bypass
• (2) Deep cycle coach batteries (1 battery in LE and Transit)
• “Easy Access” battery in step-well
• 30 Amp service with power cord
• 60 Amp Progressive Dynamics converter
• 6 Gallon DSI gas/electric water heater
• 30,000 BTU furnace
• Emergency start switch
• Satellite/cable connection
• 13,500 BTU ceiling ducted roof air
• 4.0 KW Onan Microquiet generator
• Optional Arctic Package (12V tank heaters)
• Optional 15K BTU A/C with heat pump
• Carbon Monoxide, LP and smoke detector
• Winegard digital antenna
• 7” Touch screen radio with USB and Bluetooth
• Cab area privacy curtain
• Power windows and door locks
• Keyless entry
• Color back-up camera with rear view monitor
• Side view cameras
• Lightweight composite toilet
• Lightweight Arcadia shower door
• Electric roof fan
• Shower head with flexible extension
• Motion sensor light
• Shower skylight
• Black out roller shades
• 12V LED flat panel adjustable side TV
• Child seat head tethers in dinette
• Maxx Air multi-speed power fan with cover
To view this unit or any of our others please call 1-(888)-539-3333 or
Visit our website: https://www.rvvacations.com/
Like Us on Facebook: https://goo.gl/qGJsPN
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel: https://goo.gl/oSgAUK
Our Location, Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/8cFYmn
4888 South Service Rd
All financing is On Approved Credit (OAC)
I would recommended Outdoor Travel to anyone2011 Keystone Cougar
The service and sales process was very good.
I learned alot from them when they went throught the introduction of our unit.
They really make it easy to do business with them I would recommended Outdoor Travel to anyone looking to buy RV's or Campers.
Great Service keep up the good work! - Singer
|Length||29 ft 4 in|
|Ext Width||8 ft 5 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 3 in|
|Gross Weight||14500 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||44 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||39 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||39 gals|
|Furnace BTU||30000 btu|
|Generator||4.0 KW Onan MicroQuiet|
|Fuel Capacity||55 gals|
|Number Of Bunks||1|
|Refrigerator Size||10 cu ft|
|Number of Awnings||1|
|Axle Weight Front||5000 lbs|
|Axle Weight Rear||9600 lbs|
|Water Heater Capacity||6 gal|
|Water Heater Type||DSI Gas/Electric|
|AC BTU||13500 btu|
|TV Info||LR 12V LED|
|Awning Info||18' Electric with LED Lights|
|Gross Combined Weight||22000 lbs|
|Electrical Service||30 amp|
In 1996, Forest River founder Peter Liegl had a vision. He foresaw an RV company dedicated to helping people experience the joy of the outdoors by building better recreational vehicles. Today, we have grown to become one of the largest RV manufacturers in North America, producing class A and C motorhomes, travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, camping trailers and destination trailers. From the new family just starting out in the world of RVing to the experienced full-timer, we offer something for everyone.
Forest River RV is a division of Forest River, Inc., a Berkshire Hathaway company, which produces recreational vehicles, pontoons, park models, buses, cargo trailers and commercial trucks. The diversity of Forest River, Inc., enables us to approach the RV industry with a unique perspective, incorporating lessons learned at each one of our divisions. Operating with openness across a wide range of products is what makes us stand apart from the competition. At Forest River, Inc., quality and dependability are a necessity in everything we make.