We’re here to Support our Customers with Essential Needs, while keeping everyone’s safety top of mind
Update on Coronavirus (COVID – 19) Management at Outdoor Travel
Our top priority is the health and safety of our valued clients and employees who proudly serve our customers and their families.
As many RV owners and renters rely on their RV for shelter and transportation, we are currently remaining open in a reduced capacity to provide only essential repairs, parts, support, and the supply of RV’s for our customers.
We have significantly modified our operations to help protect the health and safety of our employees and customers and are strictly following guidelines issued by the Public Health Agency of Canada and the Ministry of Health and are going beyond these measures to help protect the health and safety of our employees and customers.
· Sales staff is available by phone, email, and are offering virtual tours. Personalized appointments are being offered where appropriate, with strict protocols and guidelines;
· We’re offering video demonstration and home delivery options for purchased and rented RV’s, where possible and practical;
· Staffing levels have been reduced significantly;
· Cleaning staff are continuing their enhanced protocols of sanitizing the dealership regularly;
· Social distancing is being strictly enforced;
· Sanitizer use by all customers and employees is mandatory;
· To limit customer traffic in the store, essential parts purchases must be done over the phone and the part and receipt will be brought out to customers vehicles in our parking lot;
· Service vehicles must be prearranged over the phone by appointment to be dropped off in our parking lot, keys deposited into our drop slot (at customers own risk for damage and theft) and repair lists emailed to us, in order to limit customer traffic in the store.
These changes along with many others have been put in place, in order to allow us to serve the needs of customers on an urgent and essential basis, while protecting the safety of everyone involved.
Please note that anyone visiting the dealership will be expected to strictly adhere to these guidelines for health and safety.
We will continue to monitor the spread of COVID-19 and will issue further updates during this rapidly changing situation.
Sincerely, Outdoor Travel
Prefer to email us?
Fill out the information below and a sales representative will contact you as soon as possible during business hours.