Update on Coronavirus (COVID – 19) Management at Outdoor Travel
Our top priority is to protect the health and safety of our valued customers and employees, as well their families, and the communities we proudly serve.
We have modified our operations to help protect the health and safety of our employees and customers and are following guidelines issued by the Public Health Agency of Canada and the Ministry of Health, in order to help protect the health and safety of our employees and customers.
* Sales and rentals are open. We are also are available via phone, email, and through virtual tours
* Agreements and transactions maybe completed electronically, with restrictions. Social distancing procedures have been implemented where verification of ID and original signatures are required;
* We are offering video demonstration and home delivery options for purchased and rented RV’s, where possible and practical, as well as curbside pickup and dedicated drop off areas for RV’s;
* Our parts department is open by appointment. At the request of our customers, parts purchases may be done over the phone and the part and receipt will then be brought out to customers vehicles in our parking lot;
* Our service department is open and vehicles drop offs may be prearranged over the phone by appointment to be dropped off in dedicated areas during store hours, keys deposited into our drop slot and repair lists emailed to us.
* RV’s are being quarantined for appropriate periods of time before being entered or worked on;
* RV Rental forms may be completed electronically prior to pick up and RV’s are being quarantined accordingly, where appropriate, and sanitized, prior to the following rental;
* Hand Sanitizing stations have been placed around the dealership for the use of our customers and employees;
* Gloves and masks are being supplied free of charge, inside our main entrance to our customers and employees who wish to use them.
* Sneeze guards have been installed on all desks as well as at our parts and service counters
* Social distancing measures are being followed.
* Cleaning staff are continuing their enhanced protocols of sanitizing the dealership regularly;
These changes along with many others have been put in place, in order to allow us to continue serving our customers, while protecting everyone’s safety.
Please note that anyone visiting the dealership will be expected to observe these guidelines for health and safety.
Thank you for your cooperation, in order to limit the spread of COVID-19.
Sincerely, Outdoor Travel
Prefer to email us?
Fill out the information below and a sales representative will contact you as soon as possible during business hours.