We’re here to Support our Customers with Essential Needs, while keeping everyone’s safety top of mind
Update on Coronavirus (COVID – 19) Management at Outdoor Travel
Our top priority is to protect the health and safety of our valued customers and employees, as well their families, and the communities we proudly serve.
As many RV owners and renters rely on their RV for shelter and transportation, we are currently remaining open in a reduced capacity to provide only essential repairs, parts, support, and the supply of RV’s for our customers, as well as anyone in need during this difficult time.
We have significantly modified our operations to help protect the health and safety of our employees and customers and are strictly following guidelines issued by the Public Health Agency of Canada and the Ministry of Health and are going beyond these measures to help protect the health and safety of our employees and customers.
· Sales/rental reservations staff is available by phone, email, and are offering virtual tours.
· Agreements and transactions are being completed electronically, with restrictions. Social distancing procedures have been implemented where verification of ID and original signatures are required;
· We are offering video demonstration and home delivery options for purchased and rented RV’s, where possible and practical, as well as curbside pickup and dedicated drop off areas for RV’s;
· Social distancing is being strictly enforced;
· To limit customer traffic in the store, essential parts purchases must be done over the phone and the part and receipt will be brought out to customers vehicles in our parking lot;
· Service vehicles must be prearranged over the phone by appointment to be dropped off in dedicated areas during store hours, keys deposited into our drop slot (at customers own risk for damage and theft) and repair lists emailed to us, in order to limit customer traffic in the store;
· RV’s are being quarantined for appropriate periods of time before being entered or worked on
· RV Renal forms are being completed electronically prior to pick up and RV’s are being quarantined for a minimum of 7 days and sanitized, prior to the following rental, for bookings during April through to June 15th, 2020;
· Sanitizer use by all customers and employees is mandatory;
· Staffing levels have been reduced significantly;
· Cleaning staff are continuing their enhanced protocols of sanitizing the dealership regularly;
These changes along with many others have been put in place, in order to allow us to serve the needs of customers on an urgent and essential basis, while protecting the safety of everyone involved.
Please note that anyone visiting the dealership will be expected to strictly adhere to these guidelines for health and safety.
We will continue to monitor the spread of Covid-19 and will issue further updates during this rapidly changing situation.
Prefer to email us?
Fill out the information below and a sales representative will contact you as soon as possible during business hours.